Monday, July 11, 2011

Walking Again

So after 8 months of not being able to walk I am able to walk with a walking boot. It is such a blessing to be healing correctly and still having the ability to walk. As me and my mom were walking out of the hospital we had a good laugh at how I have forgotten how to even just put one foot in front of the other. LOL. I have that strange mix of feelings that is happy and scared to death at the same time. I'm happy that I can walk again but at the same time just plain scared I just might hurt it again. With those feelings I do know that God has a plan for me and its weird to say but I wouldn't change what I've learned through this horrible time. My mom and I are closer then we have ever been and I have loved the talks, funny times, and even the good cries we've had over everything. We never know what will come of our trials but if we bare them well we will endure and come stronger and better people from them. Thanks for everyone that has helped me through this difficult trial. Most of all my very loving and supportive husband that I wouldn't have made it through without, thanks and I LOVE LOVE LOVE you!!!

1 Comment:

Kenzi Dawn said...

Hold the phone...Did Tricia actually make a post on her blog all by herself? I THINK SO! I am so proud of you! I am also very happy to hear you are finally able to walk, but most of all, I am glad that you weren't injured more seriously. I don't know what I would do without you! Sure love you, Trish! Great post!